1. All bidders must have a bidder's number.
2. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw items at any time.
3. If any dispute arises between 2 or more bidders, the Auctioneer may decide the same, or put the lot up for sale again. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. For lots on which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
5. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. All items sold WHERE IS, AS IS.
6. Subject to satisfactory payment by purchaser, when the Auctioneer says SOLD, ownership of item passes to bidder, thereupon the new owner assumes full responsibility for property purchased. Auctioneer and seller will not be responsible in case of fire, flood, theft, weather, or any other circumstance.
7. We will accept cash, good checks, money orders, or Visa and MasterCard. All items must be paid in full before leaving the premises today.
8. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be tendered only on presentation of paid receipt.
9. Auctioneer and seller shall not be responsible for goods not removed today, and shall have the option of removing and storing items at the expense and risk of the purchaser.
10. Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume ALL risks of damage of or loss to persons and property and specifically release the Auctioneer and seller from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principle shall be liable by reason of any defect in, or condition of, the premises on which the sale is held.
11. Some Co. and individuals have made arrangements prior to sale time to bid on certain items. A David Tiffe Auction representative will enter said bid from the floor.
12. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid which would be detrimental to the sellers of any item.
13. All persons attending this sale agree that they have read and have full knowledge of all these terms and agree to be bound by them.
14. Plain clothes security agents will be present at this auction.
15. All sales final. Quantities not guaranteed. No adjustments will be made if less quantities are in lot than stated. It is the buyer's responsibility to ascertain quantities in each lot.
16. Sales tax will be collected on all purchases unless a blanket certificate of exemption is filled out in advance.
17. 10% buyer's premium on all sales.
18. A copy of these terms of sale and additional terms are available at the sign-in table for anyone who would like to read them.
19. If you would like to be placed on our mailing list for future sales, there is a sign-up sheet at the sign-in table. Also, if you would like to have your own auction, there is a sign-up sheet for that too.
20.Thank you for attending today's sale.